SKINTOP® MSR-M, brass cable gland with reducing seal insert, in areas where mechanical and chemical stability are critical
- SKINTOP® MSR-M 75 x 1.5 with innovative double lamella gasket for easier assembling of cables with large diameters.
- Now with IP69 approval! Proven to withstand the most demanding cleaning procedures for industrial machinery with high-pressure cleaners and hot water!
- With reducing seal insert, to seal cables with smaller outer diameters.
Norm references / Approvals
- UL File Nr. E79903
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
- Counter nut to be used: SKINDICHT® SM-M
- Refer to SKINTOP® metric accessories for suitable accessories
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- Refer to Appendix T21 for the installation dimensions and torques
- IP 69 approval from size M75 x 1.5 pending.
UL, CSA, DNV and VDE approval for sizes M90 x 2 to M110 x 2 pending.
- Body: nickel-plated brass
- IP 68 - 10 bar
- IP 69 (M12 - M63)
- Dynamic: -25°C up to + 100°C
- Fixed: -40°C to +100°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.