Device for monitoring the cable status
Stationary monitoring device to monitor the service life and performance of a datacables at risk of failure.
- Increase in system availability through predictable downtimes - reduced maintenance costs.
- Easy start-up with automated parameterization ("teach-in" in a few seconds).
- Does not require a new data line or changes to the cable design; Retrofitting into the existing network structure is possible at any time.
- Reliable IIoT communication thanks to the MQTT interface (for status / data evaluation, settings, WLAN configuration, updates, etc.).
- For monitoring the service life of a data cable at risk of failure (e.g. function-critical data cable in dynamic applications).
- Suitable for data cables in accordance with the 100BASE-TX transmission standard (up to 100 Mbit/s) according to IEEE 802.3.
- Also suitable for EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP and 2-pair PROFINET applications.
- For use in the control cabinet (protection class IP 20).
- For use in Ethernet-based automation technology networks.
- Space-saving thanks to its uniquely compact design.
- Available in two versions: wired LAN version "PM03T" and wireless WLAN version "PM02TWA".
- DC 24 V (18-30 V DC)
- -40°C to +65°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.