FLEXIMARK® Cablelabel LAM
FLEXIMARK® Cablelabel LAM - easy "on site" marking
- Laminated foil protects text area against different strains
- Could be used and labelled in different ways e.g. with a marking pen or with the DYMO® tapes (width: 6 or 9 mm)
- Delivered in a handy box with 100 marking labels in each package.The box can also be attached onto your belt.
- For cable marking
- For marking on site
- Indoor applications
- Can be mounted directly on the cable together with plastic cable ties
- Long-term heat- or UV-exposure may result in discolouration of the product
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
- Label: UV Stabilized halogen-free polypropylene (PP)
- Laminated foil:Halogen-free and UV-resistant polyester (0-PET)
- -10°C to +60°C
- Minimum working temperature: +10°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- FLEXIMARK® products are sold in packaging units. As example if you like to order 640 labels of LCK 32 you just need to order 1 PU instead of 640 single labels.