Super-flexible H05VV-F power cable
- High acceptance in Europe due to Harmonisation
- Very suitable for domestic appliances, electrical power tools, and various handyman tools
- H05VV-F cable types may not be used in commercial premises, with the exception of offices.
- Not for permanent outdoor use.
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Highly flexible at cold temperatures
- Design and geometry in compliance with harmonisation document
- Ozone-resistant according to EN 50396
Norm references / Approvals
- H05VV-F acc. to EN 50525-2-11, from 6 cores: based on EN 50525-2-11
- Super-fine strands of bare copper wire with an individual wire diameter of 0.07 mm
- PVC core insulation, cold-resistant
- PVC outer sheath, cold-resistant,
orange (similar to RAL 2003)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Core identification code
- Colours according to VDE 0293-308, refer to Appendix T9
- From 6 cores: black with white numbers
- Super-fine wire
(diameter of each wire is 0.07 mm)
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 300/500 V
- 3000 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- X = without protective conductor
- Flexing: -15°C to +60°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.