Conductor end sleeves insulated
- Funnel-shaped opening makes it easy to slip them onto the strands
- The conductor is permanently connected to the collar by crimping
- Control cabinets and equipment wiring
- For cables with category 2,5 and 6 conductors
- Not suitable for solid conductors
Norm references / Approvals
- All DIN conductor end-sleeves are in accordance with DIN 46228 Part 4
- CSA approved, File-Number: LR 105629-1
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000005
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable end sleeve
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000005
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable end sleeve
- Surface: tin-plated
- -5°C to +105°C*
- K = short; N = medium; HL = large; L = extra large; Other sizes and colours are available upon request
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- *Under some circumstances the end sleeves withstand temperatures under -5°C. Please contact Lapp Kabel to clarify the specific application area.
- The manufacturing tolerance is +/- 0,4 mm.