Conductor end sleeves AHK insulated
- Thicker insulation and greater wall thickness for higher loads
- Suitable for all short circuit and earth fault-resistant cables up to 3 kV due to enlarged insulation sleeves
- For cables with thick insulation
- Special conductor end sleeve model with large plastic collar for thick insulation cables (e.g. NSGAFÖU).
- Suitable for unprotected connections on control and distribution panels, rail vehicles, solar systems, ignition cables etc.
Norm references / Approvals
- UL File No. E507990, see table
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000005
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable end sleeve
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000005
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable end sleeve
- Surface: tin-plated
- -5°C to +105°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.