UNITRONIC® BUS PB 105
PROFIBUS cable with an extended temperature range up to +105°C
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|UNITRONIC® BUS PB 105||1 x 2 x 0.64||8||30.1||72|
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- Approx. 28.5 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- max. 100 V (not for power applications)
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 45 mm once
- Flexing: 65 mm
- Core/core: 1500 V rms
- Core/screen: 1500 V
- (3 - 20 MHz): 150 ± 15 Ohm
- -30°C to +105°C
- Cable has been designed for use in factory halls where temperatures up to max. 105°C may occur.
- High temperature resistance
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Stranded conductor, 7-wire, bare
- Conductor diameter: 0,64 mm (AWG24)
- Core insulation: PP
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Outer sheath: PVC, violet (RAL 4001)