UNITRONIC® BUS PB Yv
Suitable for outdoor use and direct burial, UV-resistant
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|Suitable for outdoor use and direct burial|
|UNITRONIC® BUS PB Yv||1 x 2 x 0.64||9.4||30.1||106|
- Rugged, UV-resistant and weatherproof
- Cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also suitable for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- Reinforced outer sheath made of PVC
- Solid and bare copper conductor
- Foam Skin - core isolation (O2YS)
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Tin-plated copper wire braiding
- Outer sheath: reinforced PVC, black
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 250 V
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 75 mm once
- Fixed installation: 150 mm
- Core/core: 1500 V rms
- Core/screen: 1500 V
- 150 ± 15 Ohm
- Flexing: -5°C to +50°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.