UNITRONIC® BUS PB YY
Suitable for outdoor use and direct burial, UV-resistant
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|Suitable for outdoor use and direct burial|
|UNITRONIC® BUS PB YY||1 x 2 x 0.64||9.5||30.1||87|
- Rugged, UV-resistant and weatherproof
- Cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- Dual PVC outer sheath
- Solid and bare copper conductor
- PE core insulation
- Overall shielding with copper braiding and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Tin-plated copper wire braiding
- PVC sheath, violet, OD 7.5 mm
PVC sheath, black, OD 9.5 mm
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 75 mm once
- Fixed installation: 150 mm
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- Core/Shield: 1500 V
- 150 ±15 ohm
- Flexing: -5°C to +50°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of Siemens AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.