UNITRONIC® BUS PB ROBUST
PROFIBUS cable - resistant to a wide range of chemical media
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|for fixed installation|
|UNITRONIC® BUS PB ROBUST||1 x 2 x 0.64||8||26||55|
- Robust PROFIBUS cable for use under harsh environmental conditions
- For use for PROFIBUS-DP or FIP in harsh industrial environments
- Fixed Installation
- Significantly extended use and application areas, water and chemical resistance for use in industrial conditions.
- High resistance to tensides, soaps etc.
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Based on the bit rates listed, in accordance with PNO specifications the following maximum cable lengths for a bus segment apply
(cable type A, PROFIBUS-DP):
93.75 kbit/s = 1200 m
187.5 kbit/s = 1000 m
500 kbit/s = 400 m
1.5 Mbit/s = 200 m
12.0 Mbit/s = 100 m
- Solid and bare copper conductor
- Core insulation: cellular PE, O2Y(S)
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Outer sheath: Specially formulated TPE,
violet (RAL 4001)
- With conventional cable design
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (1 kHz): approx. 28.5 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 250 V
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 75 mm
- Core/core: 1500 V rms
- Core/screen: 1500 V
- (3 - 20 MHz): 150 ± 15 Ohm
- -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.