UNITRONIC® BUS PB ROBUST
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|for fixed installation|
|UNITRONIC® BUS PB ROBUST||1 x 2 x 0.64||8||26||55|
- Robust PROFIBUS cable for use under harsh environmental conditions
- For use for PROFIBUS-DP or FIP in harsh industrial environments
- Fixed installation
- Significantly extended use and application areas, water and chemical resistance for use in industrial environments.
- High resistance to surfactants, soaps etc.
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
- Based on the bit rates listed, in accordance with PNO specifications the following maximum cable lengths for a bus segment apply
(cable type A, PROFIBUS-DP):
93.75 kbit/s = 1200 m
187.5 kbit/s = 1000 m
500 kbit/s = 400 m
1.5 Mbit/s = 200 m
12.0 Mbit/s = 100 m
- Solid and bare copper conductor
- Foam Skin - core insulation (O2YS)
- Overall shielding with copper braiding and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Tin-plated copper wire braiding
- With conventional cable design, but with an outer sheath made of special TPE
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (1 kHz): approx. 28.5 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 75 mm
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- Core/Shield: 1500 V
- (3 - 20 MHz): 150 ±15 ohm
- -40°C to +80°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of Siemens AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.