UNITRONIC® BUS PB BURIAL FC
PROFIBUS cable with double outer sheath for outdoor/direct burial use
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|Suitable for outdoor use and direct burial|
|UNITRONIC® BUS PB BURIAL FC||1 x 2 x 0.64||10.8||26||115|
- Fast Connect (FC) cable design
- Rugged, UV-resistant and weatherproof
- Cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also suitable for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- Second PE outer sheath
- Solid and bare copper conductor
- Core insulation: foam skin, (O2YS)
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Inner sheath: PVC, violet RAL (4001),
outer diameter: 8.0 mm
- Outer sheath, PE, black RAL (9005),
outer diameter: 10.8 mm
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 100 V
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 3.5 x cable diameter once
- Fixed installation: 7.5 x outer diameter
- 3600 V DC (3 sec.)
- 150 ± 15 Ohm
- -40 °C to +60 °C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.