UNITRONIC® BUS PB ARM
Armored PROFIBUS cable for use in harsh industrial environments
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|UNITRONIC® BUS PB ARM||1 x 2 x 0.65||11.1||86.9||131|
- EMC-optimised design
- For use for PROFIBUS-DP or FIP in harsh industrial environments
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also suitable for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Solid and bare copper conductor
- Core insulation: cellular PE, O2Y(S)
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Overlapping plastic tape
- Copper tape, welded longitudinally
Outer sheath: PVC, violet (RAL 4001)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 100 V
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 7.5 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 3.5 x cable diameter once
- 3600 V DC (3 sec.)
- 150 ± 15 Ohm
- -40°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.