EPIC® POWER M12L G4
Circular connectors for servomotors and power supply
Virtually conceived and now in real life: The M12 power connector with L-coding meets all market requirements. It is very small yet powerful, prevents mismating, is PROFINET-compliant. With M12L, sensor/actuator cabling as well as the power supply of smaller DC motors, e.g. in driverless transport systems, is successful.
|Article number||Contacts included||Fastening type||Pin configuration||Pieces / PU|
- Attachment housing G4 in combination with coupling plug F6.
- Powerful up to 16 A despite extremely space-saving size for very small devices.
- Mechanical L-coding of the mating face prevents mismating with mating connector.
- Suitable for conductor cross-sections from 0.75 - 2.50 mm².
- Available as 4-pole variant with black insulating body and as 4+FE variant with grey insulating body and functional earth contact (FE).
- For DC applications in the low-voltage range.
- For power supply of smaller devices (e.g. decentralised I/O modules, smaller motors).
- Also suitable for power supply in the PROFINET network (M12L is considered the standardised power interface there).
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002635
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002635
Rated voltage (V)
- 63 V
Rated impulse voltage
- 1.5 kV
Rated current (A)
- 16 A
Number of contacts
- 4, 4+PE
- 0.75mm² - 2.5mm²
- Housing: nickel-plated zinc die-casting, nickel-plated brass
Cycle of mechanical operation
- -25°C up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.