EPIC® ULTRA H-A 3 TS
The robust and reliable industry connector housing as EMC version
EPIC® Rectangular connector housing EMC protection, corrosion resistant, UL50E, Nema250
- EMC protection
- Made in Germany
- The arrow as a new design element on the surface of the housing is easy to feel and simplifies plugging in spatially confined and possibly poorly visible application areas.
- The EPIC® ULTRA H-A 3 range comprises the smallest EMC housings in the heavy-duty industrial connector sector and ensures safe plug connections in a small amount of space.
- The hood housing is mateable with many commercially available housings (panel-mount base, surface-mount base or coupler hood housings).
- Space-saving due to compact dimensions.
- Corresponds to protection class IP 65 when locked.
Protection class classified according to NEMA 250 as well as tested according to UL50E.
- To protect the connector insert from environmental influences.
- Especially for environments where the product is getting into contact with water, cleaning agents and saline substances.
- Especially for environments where electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) is required.
- For use with many EPIC® rectangular connector inserts.
- Withstands high environmental and mechanical stresses.
- Resistance to cyclic salt spray is tested according to IEC 68-2-52, severity level 2
- Salt spray testing according to DIN EN ISO 9227, method NSS, period of test 480 hours
- Corrosion-resistant according to DIN EN 6988
- Delivery including stainless steel screw for the inserts
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
- Zinc die-cast, nickel-plated
- IP 65
- NEMA 250, UL50E: 12, 4, 4X (latched)
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no.: B437
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.