EPIC® Coding parts
The coding pin can replace one or more mounting bolts in rectangular connectors.
- Accessories for an effective use of EPIC® rectangular connectors
- For rectangular connector inserts, the key pin replaces one or more fastening screws. This enables simple coding.
- In rectangular connector inserts, the guide pin replaces the fastening screws on one side and on the other side the guide socket replaces the screw. This enables a lot of coding possibilities. Also the connector gets a perfect guiding and prevents a skew mating
- The H-A 3 / H-A 4 code pin is pressed into a contact cavity instead of a socket contact. The corresponding pin contact is removed, meaning one electrical contact will be lost.
- The H-Q 5 coding is pushed into the connector insert instead of an H-BE socket contact. The corresponding pin contact is removed, meaning one electrical contact will be lost.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002311
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Coding for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002311
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Coding for industrial connectors
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.