ETHERLINE® T1 FLEX
Industrial Ethernet cable with one twisted pair for Single Pair Ethernet applications, halogen free, PUR outer sheath, for flexible use
- Single Pair Ethernet
- Industrial Ethernet at the Edge
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and AWG per conductor||Core diameter in mm||Outer diameter mm||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|ETHERLINE T1 Y FLEX 1x2x22/7AWG||1x2x22/7AWG||1.6||5.8||20||42|
- Fast information exchange through future-proof Single-Pair-Ethernet technology.
- For transmission of analogue and digital signals in the frequency range up to 600 MHz and up to 40 m distance.
- A single-pair cable design saves weight and space. Small bending radii and outer diameters are essential for the connection to the field level.
- Power-over-Data-Line-capable cable according to IEEE 802.3bu for simultaneous power and data supply of SPE terminals with low energy requirements (up to 50 W).
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference due to double shielding of aluminum-clad foil and copper braided shield with high coverage (SF/UTP).
- For structured cabling according to DIN EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801.
- For Single-Pair-Ethernet applications 100Base-T1 according to IEEE 802.3bw and 1000Base-T1 according to IEEE 802.3bp.
- Can be used in dry or damp rooms
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Flexible use
- Flammability:IEC/EN: 60332-1-2UL/CSA: Horizontal Flame, FT2
Norm references / Approvals
- IEEE 802.3cg: 10BASE-T1
- IEEE 802.3bw: 100BASE-T1
- IEEE 802.3bp: 1000BASE-T1
- 7-wire bare stranded copper conductor
- Core insulation: Based on Polyolefin
- Screening: wrapped with braided tinned-copper wires
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 125 V
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 8 x outer diameter
- C/C: 2000 V
- C/S: 2000 V
- nom. 100 Ω
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Detailed data sheets are available upon request. Please specify the type/dimensions of the required cable.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.