EPIC® MH 2 40A
High flexibility by the use of any combination of modules in one connector
2-pole rectangular connector insert for modular system EPIC® MH, powerful up to 40 A, also for railway applications.
- Power module 2 pole for compact power transmission
- Modular connector system, plugable with the market standard
|Article number||Article description||Contact type||Number of operating contacts||Slots|
|EPIC® MHS 2 40A CM||male||2||1|
|EPIC® MHB 2 40A CM||female||2||1|
- Module with 2 power contacts for power supply up to 40 A and voltages up to 1000 V.
- Modular assembled connectors are pluggable with market standard connectors.
- Crimp connection creates a vibration-proof connection, ensures maximum contacting reliability between contact and cable and is suitable for automated assembly.
- Different crimp contacts available for different conductor cross-sections.
- Snaps effortlessly into the fixed EPIC® MH multi-frame with a clicking sound. Easier to assemble than folding and sliding frames.
- For the production of a modular connector insert.
- Can be used with many EPIC® rectangular connector housings.
- Can be used in rail vehicles in compliance with standards (fire behaviour test according to DIN EN 45545-2:2016-02, requirement sets R22 and R23, hazard levels HL1, HL2 and HL3).
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002641
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Modular connector
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002641
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Modular connector (industrial connector)
Rated voltage (V)
- 1000 V AC/DC
Rated impulse voltage
- 8 kV
Rated current (A)
- UL94 V-0
- < 5 mOhm
Number of contacts
- Crimp termination: 1.5 - 10 mm²
- Polyamide, glass fibre-reinforced
Cycle of mechanical operation
- UL: in preparation
- -40°C to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.