Conduit fitting with Integrated cable strain relief for use with protective conduits SILVYN® FPAS and SILVYN® HCC
Integrated SKINTOP® cable strain relief
- Provides additional strain relief for cable(s) through integrated SKINTOP® cable gland with flexible lamellas.
- Quick-release fastener with locking device protects against unintentional opening of the conduit system.
- Simple disassembly of the conduit fitting by help of a screwdriver.
- Liquid-tight in accordance with protection class IP 66 / IP 68 (on the hose side, in conjunction with SILVYN® FPAS and SILVYN® HCC protective conduits).
- Large, variable clamping ranges allow for different cable outer diameters.
- For universal use at machine interfaces to connect a protective conduit system.
- For protective conduit systems that require additional strain relief while maintaining a high level of sealing.
- For use with SILVYN® FPAS and SILVYN® HCC protective conduits.
- Can be used in dry, wet and especially in rough and oily environments.
- Withstands chemical and mechanical stress.
- Good weather and UV-resistance
- Conduit fitting is openable with a screwdriver
- Metric connection thread
- Body with inner sealing
- Upper part with integrated all-round toothing
- Integrated SKINTOP® cable strain relief
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001176
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Screw connection for corrugated plastic hose
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001176
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Screw connection for corrugated plastic hose
- IEC EN 61386-23
- Black (RAL 9005), UV-resistant
- IP66 or IP68 depending on the fitting
- -30°C to +100°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.