Data cable with copper wrapping and PUR outer sheath
- Durable under harsh conditions thanks to robust PUR sheath material
- Resistant to contact with many mineral oil-based lubricants, diluted acids, aqueous alkaline solutions and other chemical media
- Intended for use in industrial environments, where cables require excellent mechanical and chemical resistance
- Screened cables with small dimensions are suitable for use in computer systems, insturmentation technology, office equipment, balances.
- Can be used in dry or damp rooms
- Outdoor use is possible within the indicated temperature range
- PUR outer sheath, tear- and notch-resistant, resistant to mineral oils and abrasion
- Low-adhesive surface
- Good UV resistance
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-2-2
- Spiral versions with similar properties are also availabe: "UNITRONIC® SPIRAL"
Norm references / approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Extra-fine wire strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Wrapped with bare copper wires
- Outer sheath made of PUR
Outer sheath colour: black (RAL 9005)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100 without colour repetition, refer to table T9
- C/C approx. 140 nF/km
- C/S approx. 150 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Stranded, extra-fine wire
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- 1200 V
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.