EPIC® H-A 3 MTG
Innovative metal and plastic housing design
The compact, robust metal housing is ideal for use with a rectangular connector and for supplying power in restricted spaces.
- Small, rugged metal housing
- Protection rating UL50E tested
- The EPIC® H-A 3 series comprises the smallest housings in the heavy-duty industrial connector range and ensures secure connections in the smallest of spaces.
- The hood housing is mateable with many commercially available housings (panel-mount base, surface-mount base or coupler hood housings).
- Locking is via single lever on the counterpart.
- With threaded hole for use with a corresponding cable gland.
- The arrow as a new design element on the surface of the housing is easy to feel and simplifies plugging in spatially confined and possibly poorly visible application areas.
- To protect the connector insert from environmental influences.
- For use with many EPIC® rectangular connector inserts.
- For power supply connection of devices and machines in various applications.
- Withstands high environmental and mechanical stresses.
- Bolts for single lever
- Straight cable entry
- Versions with / without cable gland
- Metal housing
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
- Housing: powder-coated zinc die-casting, grey
Lever: zinc-plated steel
- IP 65 (latched)
- NEMA 250, UL50E: 12, 4 (latched)
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no.: B437
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.