EPIC® MCR 6
The mixed assembly guarantees high flexibility. For applications in machine and plant engineering, for robotics and slide-in technology.
The various types of module frame system can be used together in one housing. The pin frames always have to be used with male pin contacts.
- Frame system for modules
- Various functions can be used together in one connector
|Article number||Article||Slots||Version||Pieces / PU|
|MCR 6 frame|
|MCR 6 S||2||male||5|
|MCR 6 B||2||female||5|
- The mix of different functions in one plug guarantees high flexibility
- Assembly of individual connectors, suitable for different applications
- The MCR "male" frame version is designed for use with modules with male contacts; the "female" version is designed for use with modules with female contacts
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002310
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Fixing frame industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002310
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Fixing frame industrial connectors
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no. A870
UL File Number: E75770
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.